It has outperformed the Dot Com industry in revenue growth and profitability because of its strong commitment towards understanding and fulfilling rapidly changing customer expectations. India Websoft Dot Com Services are a suite of services designed to provide comprehensive domain related services to demanding global customers. India Websoft provides the customer professional services to choose, register, buy, sell, trade and transfer his domain name. Internet Identity is about creating, protecting and promoting brand for an individual company or organization on the net. India Websoft's Internet Identity Division provides cutting edge technical, legal services required by a Dot Com company at an affordable cost. Then Register your Domain Now. India Websoft has a dedicated team of the best technical, legal experts to understand the customer's needs and provide him the best possible solutions for his growth.
What Is Domain Name Registration
A domain name is a way to identify and locate computers connected to the Internet. No two organizations can have the same domain name. A domain name always contains two or more components separated by periods, called "dots". Register your domain to distinguish yourself and promote your business.
Here is the few reasons of why you get Domain name:
* You would like a domain to reflect your personality.
* You want to keep up with current market trend.
* Because your competitors have one.
* You want your customers sitting in USA to get a feel of your Business.
* You want to give better service to your customers.
* Your company has registered trademark or brand names.
* You want to give complete information of the company.
Some of the common top level domain names with their significance are:
* COM is for commercial, for-profit people and organizations.
* EDU is for 4-year, degree granting colleges/universities. (schools, libraries, and museums should register under country domains)
* GOV is for United States federal government agencies. (state and local governments register should register under country domains)
* NET is for network infrastructure machines and organizations.
* ORG is for miscellaneous, usually non-profit, organizations. (For use by organizations and individuals that do not clearly fit in any of the above)
Important things in Domain Name
Details of the person / company for whom domain is registered.
This detail is very important for all domain names. As it is the actual current owner according to US Cyber laws. It is like you have given power of attorney to somebody.
This detail is the person who is technically responsible OR permission of the person is required to do any technical changes to the domain name. Without permission of the Technical owner you cannot change any thing in the website.
&expiry dates are also part of the domain control information. Normally registrar keeps domain with them up-to 2 months after expiry & after that releases again for sell to public.
Last details are of DNS record (i.e. Domain Name Server). Domain Name Server is the details where the site is hosted. (i.e. IP address of the server).
You can visit any accredited registrar site & click on who is link. Type your domain name & you will get information about the domain controls.
Please Contact Us for your free Quote or a detailed proposal for your requirement.